Branch Support Administrator Job Details
Green Man Lawn Care is a lawn treatment service provider with franchises and company-owned branches across the East of England and nationwide. Our Head Office in Coggeshall is the operational hub for the business.
We are looking to recruit two part-time Branch Support Administrators to work in our Head Office and remotely from home. Hours and location of work will be flexible to a certain degree but will need to be agreed in advance.
We’re a happy, hardworking team and we’re looking for someone with a similar approach.
· Processing payments
· Booking quotes
· Scheduling lawn treatments
· Handling general enquiries and complaints
The above list is intended as a core summary of the role. However, it may be revised from time to time if different tasks are needed to be performed and/or when circumstances change.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be capable of using common IT systems & applications (MSOffice, Gmail etc)
· Be an effective verbal and written communicator
· Have active listening skills
· Be excellent at effective time management and prioritisation of work, completing most important tasks first and adapting to changing circumstances.
· Be a capable multi-tasker who can juggle and shift priorities, negotiate realistic timescales and make contingency plans.
· Quickly learn and follow the key operational processes and procedures critical to the administrative efficiency of the business.
Although some experience in an office environment and with business administration is preferred, candidates demonstrating strong potential and a willingness to learn quickly will also be considered.
Part-time, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm